FLEX 5000A RADIO

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WT4T, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
  1. WT4T

WT4T Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a flex-5000a in, as new, condition SN# 2108-3336. Owned it for apx 2 years,since new. Never around smoke. The radio has the 2nd receiver installed,no tuner.
    Rig has little use and operates to spec. 100%. Cosmetics are as new.The radio comes with the original flex box and packing, a full printed manual, and a upgraded firewire cable.Includes the power cable. Radio currently operating under the latest PSDR. software. Have more pictures. pay pal or USPS MO.
    ASKING : 2250.00 SHIPPED /FEDEX GROUND INSURED.
    DALE WT4T
    WOULD CONSIDER A TRADE INVOLVING A 3000 OR 1500,JUST TO KEEP SDR IN THE SHACK.

CONTACT DALE YASH@AOL.COM

DSCN2570.JPG DSCN2569.JPG DSCN2571.JPG

2. WT4T

WT4T Ham Member QRZ Page

It was pointed out to me the 5000a is really 2 -3/4+ years old ,pardon my mistake. It was back to Flex a year or so ago and the and 2nd receiver was installed and the radio updated and checked to current.

If any further questions please contact me at wt4t@reagan.com new e mail address.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.