FCC Website ??

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by ka8jhm, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. ka8jhm

ka8jhm Ham Member QRZ Page

Riley actually does have an e-mail address as follows:
    RHOLLING@fcc.gov I have used this e-mail address many times trying to get action on the invasion of the ten meter band by truckers, along with the land mail.
    I wish you luck in trying to just get an answer, odds are about 1-50 for the first one, and they go down from there. Bob

2. Guest

Guest Guest

If Wile. E. Hollywood, Selective Enfarcement, wasn't so into the limelight & false praise of pandering, he would appear here or ANY public forum for some "How am I doing?" The fact he hasn't & you get no response to direct FCC email indicates just how interested he is in input from we, the unwashed. The whole "write, call, record" solicitation is a charade at best, a sham at worst.

Since he seems to reside behind the "not-for-profit" Public Relations Agency (ARRL) "Wall of Rhetoric" for all his pandering press, maybe we should cc copy all emails to:

K4ZDH@arrl.net

I am sure he has an account & is an "Honorary Lifer" as if he had any...

RM

3. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] YO, RM..........

Uncle Riley's gonna get ya yet! [​IMG]

73 de Craig...........KCØGOA [​IMG]

P.S. Say anything ya like here, as he for dog'gone sure don't read this inlightened news and opinion imporium! cc [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ka8jhm

ka8jhm Ham Member QRZ Page

Even one better, go to the useless FCC website, find the address of Mr. Powell, the so-called chief potentate of the organization and send him an e-mail.
    His website promises all mail will be answered in short order, yea sure, when pigs fly. I sent three e-mails and two regular snail mail letters to him. Almost one year and still waiting for the first reply.
    Like all other government agencies, worthless!
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.