FCC ALJ DISMISSES & TERMINATES W6WBJ LICENSE RENEWAL

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by WA7BZI, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. WA7BZI

WA7BZI Ham Member QRZ Page

Chief Administrative Law Judge Richard L. Sippel has today DISMISSED and TERMINATED the lengthy License Renewal case of William Frank Crowell, licensee of W6WBJ, under the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau Docket No. 08-20, FCC File No. 0002928684.

Judge Sippel's ORDER 18M-05 was Certified to the FCC in accordance with 47 CFR 1.92.

The 6-page Order outlining the determination is, according to QRZ, too large to upload. However, the Order should be posted Tuesday, July 10th, on the FCC's EDOCS website:

https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/search/filings?sort=date_disseminated,DESC&proceedings_name=08-20

DO NOTE, the Dismissal and Termination of Crowell's case is "WITH PREJUDICE" which precludes a "second bite of the Apple." The FCC is soon expected to AFFIRM the ALJ's Order and forthwith CANCEL the license of W6WBJ, which has been in "ACTIVE" but "PA" (Pending Application) status since the Hearing Designation Order was issued on February 12, 2008.

N6ALT, N0TZU and KB4QAA like this.
  2. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

This has been going on since 2008? :eek:

3. W9BFZ

W9BFZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Can I get a cliff notes version?

KD8DEY likes this.
  4. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Kinda saw that one coming. I'm going to have to make a point to listen to the insanity known as 3.84 tonight to see if dinglenuts has the brass ones to ignore the FCC. I'm sure his 'children' are going to be in usual form as well. This probably won't end well. ;)

Edit: Just for kicks, fired up the SDR and I can't believe Billy is out there right now. And there goes BZI after him too. Right here http://69.27.184.62:8901/

Oh, and in before the lock.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    KA4DPO, KU4X, N2EY and 1 other person like this.
  5. WA7BZI

WA7BZI Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry, but I'm not on the air and very infrequently go to the "trouble frequency" of 3.840 - as dubbed by FCC Special Counsel Laura Smith. Crowell has a recording studio at his Diamond Springs trailer and always records others and then re-plays a HIGHLY edited/spliced montage of recordings, always taken out of context, in his effort to enflame, defame and gaslight, and to DEFLECT from his own despicable behavior. This is what he always does - and has been doing for the past 10+ years, and goes directly to his character issue to remain a Commission licensee. The attached JPG should explain things quite adequately.

I will be issuing forth a "WA7BZI ANTi-JAMMER ON-TARGET" missive later this evening via e-mail that contains the FCC ALJ Order on Crowell. For those wishing a copy, my e-mail address is okay here on QRZ under my call-sign, WA7BZI.

6. KM6CND

KM6CND Ham Member QRZ Page

Still looking for that firmware upgrade that will JUMP OVER 3.840 so I don't have my ears assaulted.

7. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

3.940? Those guys are harmless.

I know what you meant. 3.840. I'm already sick of the noise there and it seems that nothing has changed there. Time to put them, and this thread, back on ignore.

N1OOQ likes this.
  8. WB6MMJ

WB6MMJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Like I said, Billy. Bye bye.

9. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Oversize font, color changed, title in all caps.
    Major fail in a public forum.

WZ7U, K0IDT and WW2E like this.
  10. W5TTW

W5TTW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll wait for the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.