F4GHB in Burgundy France to Hawaii .... 73s

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by F4GHB, Jan 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. F4GHB

F4GHB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi
    Happy new year 2019
    I'm Alain in France .I have 49 qsl cards that I got in two years and I'm looking for the last one from the state of Hawaii KB6 ... Apparently it's very difficult for me to work this state !!
    If there is somebody who wants to make the contact with me to exchange our qsl cards I would appreciate a lot . I can send 2 dollars for the return with my qsl card. Just tell me the when and the where ! I'm qrv on the high bands (15, 17 and 20m with my quad)
    Again have a good and healthy new year 2019
    Alain F4GHB

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2019
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Alain,

May I suggest you also post this in the "Schedules"

Here is that forum: https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?forums/sked-qso-scheduling.28/

Also, Hawaii is spelled with "ii" not "i" so I have corrected your spelling. That way, if someone should be searching for Hawaii they will see your post.

Good luck in your quest for Hawaii KH6 (KB6 would be California :))

Dave
    W7UUU

3. F4GHB

Hi Dave
    Thanks for your reply and also thanks for the spelling of Hawaii ... you are right ! but now it's ok in my mind thank to you dave !!
    73s
    Alain F4GHB

4. F4GHB

Hi again Dave . Sorry ! I went to "Schedules" but , really, I don't know how to do to put my quest in this part !
    Alain F4GHB in Burgundy France

5. F4GHB

Hi Dave
    ok I could send my quest in "Schedules" ... thanks for that
    73s