Extra Upgrade

Discussion in 'Becoming an Amateur Radio Operator/Upgrading Privi' started by N7AGA, May 14, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. N7AGA

N7AGA Ham Member QRZ Page

Passed my AE exam today. Thanks to the guys out in Mason County ARC. Appreciate them taking the time to host the exam. It was great catching up with an old ham friend too.

73's

N4NYK, KU4X and W7UUU like this.
  2. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations!

Get on the air and make a QSO, you're allowed to ID as N7AGA/AE until ULS is updated.

N7AGA likes this.
  3. KU4X

KU4X Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations Al!

You could really show your appreciation to the test team and club by showing up at the next test session with a sufficient quantity of fresh Krispy Kreme donuts. :) Looks like you will have to go over to Seattle or down to Tacoma to get them fresh...but heh, you're an AE now...use those AE super-powers to make it happen.

Regards,
    -Bruce

N7AGA likes this.
  4. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats! I hope you will find QRZ to be a valuable resource of information, despite a few curmudgeons. If you have a legitimate question, we ARE here to help... when we aren't on the air; or sometimes both at the same time!

N7AGA likes this.
  5. N7AGA

N7AGA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hmm. Haveta dust off the old cape and make er happen!

KU4X likes this.
  6. KG5QBI

KG5QBI Subscriber QRZ Page

I hope your paperwork goes through quickly. I was shocked when mine only took two business days to show up in the FCC database.

7. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

The most important part......have fun !!

N7AGA and KU4X like this.
  8. WF4W

WF4W XML Subscriber QRZ Page

congrats! Now get crackin on learning CW - it opens up an entirely new world and potential contacts.

N7AGA likes this.