ad: M2Ant-1

Everything Ham Radio Podcast Ep 50 - Winter Field Day

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K5CLM, Jan 5, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. K5CLM

K5CLM Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    In this episode we talk about the winter cousin of the ARRL Field Day, Winter Field Day. We talk about the Cheasapeake Amateur Radio Society in the Amateur Radio Club Spotlight. We talk about some upcoming Events/Contest and hamfest for the next two weeks and wrap up the episode with some news from around the hobby.​

Since this is the big 50 episode, we are giving away some awesome prizes
    • $100 Gift Cert from Packtenna.com
    • Any/All E-books from KB6NU.com
    • N3FJP Software Package
    • 1 or 2 Custom desktop call sign plates by Me
    Subscribe to my email list by Monday, 1/9/2017 for your chance to win one of the above prizes.

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/podcast/50/

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  2. K7CTC

K7CTC Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's hoping for an active winter field day. This will be my first time participating. There has definitely been a lot of PA regarding the event (Everything Hamradio Podcast, Ham Radio 360, Ham Nation, etc.). Hopefully this has created interest in those that might not have otherwise known of the event and we will have some good turnout. Only a few short weeks away!

K5CLM likes this.
  3. VE3DDL

VE3DDL Ham Member QRZ Page

hi all SHARES in FN03 will be doing winter fieldday in the ecc parking lot for halton region they will use ve3okv or one of the 150 year calls for canada 150 events they will be portable and on generators trying to keep warm in the shares trailer. would like too see them get some good contacts this is the 4or5 time for this by the group

4. AC8KW

AC8KW Ham Member QRZ Page