ad: Radclub22-1

Episode 5 of 100 Watts and a Wire with Christian Cudnik, K0STH is posted.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K0STH, Jul 24, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. K0STH

K0STH Ham Member QRZ Page

On this episode, a recap of Katie's visit to the ARRL Headquarters, Christian visits the Radiowavz warehouse, as well as a visit to a hamfest with his Elmer.

Enjoy!

http://100wattsandawire.com/100-wat...ips-and-rice-lanny-and-mom-this-shows-for-you

-----
    Fans of 'Ham Nation' may recognize Christian, KØSTH from his work as the host of the "New Ham" segment.

'100 Watts and a Wire' is a program celebrating amateur radio through the eyes of a 'new' ham.

The show will feature topical conversation and interviews, news and an entertaining look at the adventures of a ham trying to figure it all out. We'll explore the interesting layers of this diverse hobby and service.

'100 Watts and a Wire' is perfect for those who are new to ham radio, their Elmer’s, the seasoned radio operator and the technically curious crowd.

You don't have to spend a fortune to get on the air and have fun!

Join Emmy winner Christian Cudnik, KØSTH and Katie Allen, WY7YL for an inside a look at the world of amateur radio.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    WM9F likes this.
  2. K0STH

Wrong Description: On this episode, a recap of Katie's visit to the ARRL Headquarters, Christian visits the Radiowavz warehouse, as well as a visit to a hamfest with his Elmer.

3. NA3E

NA3E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Christian and Katie,
    I know your podcast is geared towards the new ham, however, as a ham for 30 years, I have enjoyed all of your podcasts thusfar.
    Keep up the great work.

Erich
    NA3E

K4ISR likes this.
  4. K0STH

It's for everyone. I think new hams, their Elmers and the experienced operator can find something in the show. I appreciate your support. 73, K0STH

5. W1WH

W1WH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll echo what Erich, NA3E said. I've been a ham for almost 40 years...all on 100 watts and a wire. You guys rock! Keep up the great work...and one of these nights I hope to have my schedule coincide with the net...

Bill
    W1WH

6. K3PNI

K3PNI Ham Member QRZ Page

I was licensed in 1961 so i've been a Ham for a long time. I enjoy your show and have talked with you several times on 20 meters SSB. Keep up the good work!

7. W4FJT

W4FJT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Any reason you are not posting these to YouTube? The application does not want to run on my tablet.

8. WY7YL

WY7YL Ham Member QRZ Page

They are podcasts that are available either directly from the website or via iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks for the suggestion, we'll look in to YouTube for the future. 73 de WY7YL