SOLD Elecraft KX3+stuff, Timewave ANC-4, Alexloop

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB8LOG, Feb 6, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KB8LOG

KB8LOG Ham Member QRZ Page

Paypal payments only. Shipping only within the US.

Bigger pictures are available - just ask! I grouped some of them because I needed to stay under the ten image limit.

Timewave ANC-4 - Noise Canceller - $150 shipped
    Original owner, non-smoking environment. The ANC-4 is working just fine and looks brand new. However, I no longer need it. That the wire noise antenna that came with the unit had a cracked plug, so I am including another one that's made of speaker wire as shown in the pictures. Not shown in the pictures is a RCA/Phono to SO-239 adapter that I will throw in as well because the short wire noise antenna works but not always very effectively. Lastly, when I ordered the AC-4 power supply from HRO, it turned out to be a Jameco device, which works fine but I just wanted to mention that it's not a wall wart with the Timewave brand name on the label. Please be aware that I've blurred out the serial number in the pictures.
    Includes the Timewave ANC-4, the ANC-4 manual, AC-4 power supply, an extra noise antenna, and a RCA/phono to SO-239 adapter (not shown in the pictures).
    ANC-4_A.jpg

Alexloop - Portable QRP Magnetic Loop Antenna - $300 shipped
    Original owner, non-smoking environment. Never used outdoors. I have had this thing for since 2013 and I had no problems with it. It's been packed and sitting in the closet for a while as I've put together a homebrew magloop that can handle more power.
    Includes all of the stuff that came with it: PVC pipe, tuning box, coax loop, carrying bag.
    Alexloop_A.jpg

Elecraft KX3 and more - QRP Transceiver - $1150 shipped
    Original owner, non-smoking environment. I don't use this rig enough to justify keeping it around. It looks brand new. The only issues I've encountered are some birdies, and when using the speaker the audio will distort if the volume is too high (apparently this is not an unusual problem). Use has been mostly indoors, but I've also operated in a few parking lots, always keeping the rig in the car during those occasions. When not in use, it stays in a pouch that is included in this sale. I am including a number of accessory type things as well.

The KX3 assembly and user manuals, and some other papers for the KX3 and the other items are included. I have not used the Bioenno battery much, so it is still in great shape and has not endured many cycles. The pouch, which has a clean old dishrag smooshed in the bottom of the main compartment to protect the side of the KX3, comfortably holds the rig in the big section and the battery and Powerwerx cable in the small compartment. Lastly, the KX3 has not been through the extended VFO temperature compensation procedure for which the XG50 is designed. I purchased the XG50 but never got around to putting it together and using it. Please be aware that I've blurred out the serial number in the pictures.

Includes the following: Elecraft KX3 Transceiver, Elecraft KX3AT Internal ATU, Elecraft MH3 Hand Mic, Elecraft KX3-PCKT Accessory Cable Set, Elecraft XG50 Signal Source Kit (NOT ASSEMBLED), Signalink SLCABKX3 Cable, Signalink SLMODKX3 Jumper Module, Condor Black H20 Pouch, Bioenno BLF-1203W 12V 3Ah LiFePO4 Battery, Bioenno BPC-1502DC Charger, Powerwerx DC-21ST 6 foot cable Powerpole to 2.1 MM Plug, Powerwerx CigBuddy Powerpole cigarette plug adapter (not shown in the pictures).
    KX3_D.jpg KX3_C.jpg KX3_B.jpg KX3_A.jpg

KU3X, K1ZBT and W7UUU like this.
  2. KM6VNG

KM6VNG Ham Member QRZ Page

Email sent for Alexloop...

3. KB8LOG

The Alexloop has been sold.

4. KM6TME

KM6TME Ham Member QRZ Page

Interested in your KX3. I’ll shoot you a PM so we can work out the details. Thanks

5. KB8LOG

The KX3 is most likely sold.

6. K3CHB

K3CHB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

is the timewave unit still available?

7. KB8LOG

Good morning James. Yep, the AC-4 is still available.

8. KB8LOG

The KX3 has been sold.

9. N5LS

N5LS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

10. N5LS

N5LS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'd like to buy your ANC-4. Do you take paypal?

Larry
    N5LS
    Dallas, TX

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.