ad: elecraft

ELECRAFT CELEBRATES their 20th on Ham Nation

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K9EID/SK2024, Dec 4, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K9EID/SK2024

K9EID/SK2024 QRZ Lifetime Member #477 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Eric and Wayne, founders of Elecraft will be in the Leo Laporte TWIT studio with Bob Heil celebrating their 20th Anniversary. Fascinating stories about their dreams of bringing a high quality transceiver to market.
    Join in the chat room to ask questions of these two long time friends that have built this giant company.
    Ham Nation airs Wednesday night Dec. 5th, 8:00 p m CST. Put Ham Nation into Google and you are there. ce798a16-48e6-40ef-966f-d143cd6c19aa.jpg

KM6SIK, W2CSI, WU8Y and 4 others like this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Congratulations to Elecraft! One of the finest companies out there producing amateur radio gear these days

Dave
    W7UUU

N4EEV, N0TZU and KR3DX like this.
  3. K9RMR

K9RMR Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulation on 20 Years & may God bless you all with another 20 wonderful years...

VE3VV likes this.
  4. W8MSP/SK2023

W8MSP/SK2023 Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations! From my K3S, P3, KAT 500, KPA 500 and K-Pod. All treating me very well. After I put the K3S together I named her Ellie and she always treats me well, as does the company she came from. We wish you many many more years of success.

5. KJ5T

KJ5T Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

With the replay of the QRZ 25th Anniversary drawing and the 20th Anniversary of Elecraft it will be a great show, I will catch the replay as I will be at our company holiday party tomorrow night but looking forward to catching up on it for sure.

6. W0FW

W0FW Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats on 20 years. Not hard to see how you made it this long....Elecraft has been one of the finest companies I have ever dealt with.

Here's to another 20!!

7. DW3TRZ

DW3TRZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

CONGRATS ELECRAFT on your 20TH !!!
    HooooRaaahh !!! MABUHAY !!!

De Threeza
    DW3TRZ :) :) :)

8. VU2USA

VU2USA Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations
    De VU2USA

9. KK4RCE

KK4RCE Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations!!!
    de KK4RCE, Brianna

10. PU2VJI

PU2VJI Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations!!!

11. W2CSI

W2CSI Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations! de W2CSI.com

12. AC4KT

AC4KT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations

13. KA3CTP

KA3CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations and 73's

14. G3SEA

G3SEA Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats ! Good to see a U.S. Ham Radio Company doing well v the Competition.

A former U.K. Company ie KW is being resurrected and hopefully will have a similar result.

Mele Kalikimaka all :cool:

G3SEA/KH6

15. WA9GQT

WA9GQT Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats Elecraft on 20 years. Thanks for the great radios from K2/100 sn 1900(full house K2) and 4 band KX1 sn 2166.
    Your radios really peaked my interest in QRP since building the K2 in 2001. Good luck on many more years!
    73 and 72
    Rod WA9GQT