EchoHam questions

Discussion in 'Echolink/IRLP Tech Board' started by KG5PJG, Nov 20, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

If you ever need to test your systems audio quality and levels, Or test for packet loss, You can connect to my Echolink node.

Enjoy.

KG5PJG likes this.
  2. SV2NRP

SV2NRP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello everyone, I need help with EchoHam. I've been using echolink on my pc for many years, with no problem. I've been using EchoMac on my Hackintosh PC for many years with no problems also. I recently bough a MacBook air, installed echo ham, use it to connect to many local repeaters, with no problem, but when I try to connect to a specific on, although I hear from my VHF that I am connected to the repeater, I get no reply on echo ham, and then the app terminates, sometimes immediately after pressing the connect symbol. I have no problem to connect to the same repeater using my PC (echo link), using my Hackintosh (echo mac). I installed echomac on my MacBook air, and i have no problem connecting to the same repeater that echoham refuses to connect. Any ideas?????

3. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

It sounds like your incoming UDP port is blocked. Maybe you have a firewall setting that you can tweak.

Good Luck.