E44WE !!!!

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WA6MHZ, Oct 30, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. K5WY

K5WY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Got him this morning on 15 phone, and it shows in Clublog.

I also have a contact in Clublog on 17 phone, but that wasn't me. Busted call, I guess.

2. KV6O

KV6O Ham Member QRZ Page

Whatever, another post from a RICH DX'er who has all the time (and all the radios) in the world to chase DX while us poor slobs have to work.

(Tongue firmly in cheek)

3. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

wish I could get a job, but I am UNEMPLOYABLE! not many jobs allow you to sit all day long, certainly not at McDonalds or Home Depot. I can't stand for more than about 10 minutes before I am ready to pass out!

I thought about SENIOR VOLUNTEER for the Police, but U have to be able to STAND for 2 hours. That ruled me out. Also my medications, Prescribed and self-Prescribed keep me Horizontal!
    The only job I could get is maybe a Telemarketer and then I'd have to have people like me OUTRAGED when I call!

So my era of working has come to an end. I just lie in bed most of the day; waiting to DIE! (OH I can get out of bed long enough to go downstairs if some DX is on I need).

Every day is about the same. (Except Sundays when I go to Church): get up at 4:15AM so the Nun can go to work. Get a shower and then go back to bed for the rest of the day. Just watch TV and thats about all my life is anymore.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018