DXCC Leagues

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by M6YOM, Aug 3, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. M6YOM

M6YOM Ham Member QRZ Page

Is it possible to have this feature on QRZ ? I'm not a member on clublog but saw this feature whilst surfing the net , the ability to select location, band, mode and year etc looks very interesting.
    Kevin

2. W1DQ

W1DQ QRZ Staff / Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Click on Sort pull-down menu to select numerous sorting orders.

Click on Viewing pull-down menu to create and select various view filtering rules.

3. M6YOM

Unless I'm missing something , all that does is sort my own log book ? Under my 2E0YTX call sign I have already done something like this however it doesn't produce a league table , for instance of every English open log book on QRZ for 2017 on 10m phone as DXCC worked ( or any other parameter )
    Kevin

4. W1DQ

W1DQ QRZ Staff / Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Access by others to the contents of your logbook is not permitted.

An analysis of your status of awards by parameter is available under Awards.

That is it.

5. M6YOM

Thats why I posted in the " Suggestions and new feature requests " google clublog dxcc leagues you will see what I ment ( as all the info is on here anyway)
    Thanks
    Kevin

6. W1DQ

Appreciate your example that clarifies "League"; it is a significant extension of the simple QRZ Leaderboard feature.
    It is herewith recorded as a suggestion to be considered.

M6YOM likes this.