DXCC accreditation

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by N4AJZ, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N4AJZ

N4AJZ Ham Member QRZ Page

After a 25 year hiatus from ham radio and DX'ing, I finally decided to get back into the hobby, but on a smaller scale. I checked the ARRL site for my DXCC credits for mixed, phone, and CW and was surprised to find that the only credits showing for DXCC were for CW(178). Although I have the stickers for mixed(300) and phone(290), these credits are not showing in their data base. In other words, my call is not showing in either of these two categories. I realize that I haven't submitted anything for many years, but why show my credits for CW and not mixed and phone?

2. WW3QB

WW3QB Ham Member QRZ Page

If you have not applied for any endorsement since around 1992, it normally will not show in the current standings. I don't know why your CW is there, perhaps that was your last application. To get them back, you may need increase your standing in each category by at least one.

3. WA4OTD

WA4OTD Ham Member QRZ Page

I would call the ARRL DXCC team (person?) and ask them.

4. N4AJZ

N4AJZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I think my last submit was back in 1986 and it was for CW. My records(all hand written...no computer logs for me back then:rolleyes:) are a little confusing to me, even though they are by my own hand. Anyway......guess I'll just have to make a phone call to the ARRL DXCC team. I understand that for a fee, they will mail me a copy of all my submittals. Has anyone on here ever requested copies of their submittals?

Also, with the re-organization of the USSR and numerous new countries added to the DXCC and some deleted since then, I'm not sure if some of my earlier contacts still count. I guess the phone call will answer those questions for me.

Thanks guys.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  5. N2RJ

N2RJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Some may count as deleted entities. They'll add to your total but won't be valid for challenge.

You can use ClubLog to check which entity a particular QSO counts for:

https://secure.clublog.org/test.php

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.