ad: wmr-1

DRAKE L75 AMPLIFIER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG3X, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. KG3X

KG3X Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for consideration is a Drake L75 amplifier, in excellent condition. It makes every bit of 900 watts last checked. It includes parts to fasten the power transformer, manuals and some paperwork on a green capacitor that was replaced by the previous owner. The tube and power supply transformer will be shipped separately, packed as well as possible.. I work and go to school full time, so I will need up to a week to get this thing out the door, and shipping will be a decent amount, though I will do my best to keep it as low as possible. I will refund any shipping money beyond what it took to ship. The unit will not be DOA, but it is otherwise AS IS with no warranty, no returns. As hams, I am making the assumption you know what you are doing to get this unit online.

I am asking $900 plus shipping, but reasonable offers will be entertained. I need to sell this thing to pay bills. Who doesn't these days. Shipping only to the lower 48, and as I said, will be high, insured and tracked. My call sign is KG3X, I have sold elsewhere with no problem. Any questions please ask, kg3x at comcast dot net.

NOTE I currently have this unit on ebay, but will end that early if a ham shows interest here, thanks.

DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0004.JPG

N4HOQ likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.