Digital...where do I start?

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by KE0DWG, Apr 16, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. N2IIE

    N2IIE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

    You will need a Cat port serial to usb cable if you want Rig Control and a separate cable to soundcard interface for audio in/out. I'm using the Signalink with my FT-450 so I'm using 2 USB cables to my computer.
  2. WL7CG

    WL7CG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

    KF5RHI likes this.
  3. WA8ZYT

    WA8ZYT Ham Member QRZ Page

    If you have a Kenwood 590, all you need is a USB cable and the software, and you are good to go!

Share This Page

ad: ProAudio-1