ad: dxeng

Dentron clipperton-l ts-2000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NC4XX, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NC4XX

NC4XX Ham Member

I have a Dentron Clipperton for sale. It has the new Harbach kit installed. This is a near legal limit amp, that uses (4) 572b tubes. It has the original Dentron tubes which are full rated output in it now. I would rate it as 8.5 to 9 on appearance and 10 on performance. It is in great shape and looks a lot better than most. It will work on 110 or 220, it is wired for 220 volts now. I have used about every day for over a year now and not had any problems. I can't tell the tubes have dropped 1 watt since I've owned it.
    I also have a NEW match quad set of Taylor tubes still new in the box. I bought these when I bought the amp, they came from RF Parts and have a little over $200.00 in these. The tubes in it are still full output so I didn't open them up.
    The only reason Its for sale is that I have bought a AL-82 and do not need it now.
    I'm asking $650.00 for amp and $150.00 for new set of tubes IF they are bought together and I will pay half of the shipping cost (US ONLY) if amp and tubes are bought for the asking price.
    I will email pics of amp if you will email me. My email is hilltop1150@charter.net
    I would also consider amp and tubes plus cash towards a TS-2000.
    Thanks, Don NC4XX

2. AB4HF

AB4HF Platinum Subscriber

Do you have a picture? another listing is same price and includes shipping for $650. would you consider same price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.