SOLD Dell 17.3" Wide-Screen 6GB RAM 250GB HDD

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by W5BXY, May 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W5BXY

W5BXY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This ready to use Dell Vostro 64 bit 3750 laptop has a large 17.3” wide-screen, 6 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive, and an Intel i5 processor @ 2.50GHz & Windows 10 Professional OS.

Laptop has both, 3.0 & 2.0 USB ports. Bluetooth 3.0, WIFI, HD (high-definition) webcam, lighted keyboard, DVD/RW & Digital Array microphones. It has Windows 10 PRO, Anti-Virus, VLC Media Player, Microsoft Office Enterprise Edition and more.

This computer has minor signs of wear consistent with normal use such as light scratches and scuffs on the exterior. See pictures for detail. Screen is clean with no dead pixels and hinges are tight. There is evidence of a re-glued molding on the right rear corner which is a minor cosmetic issue that has nothing to do with the functionality. Computer comes with a new OEM Dell 90 watt charger/power adapter. Battery holds a full charge but duration is unknown.

Price is $185. I will ship insured anywhere in the USA for actual shipping to your zip. Pay Pal or USPS money order OK. I absorb PP fees.

Email: w5bxy@yahoo.com
    (Note: This is not my Pay Pal address)

Thank you for reading my listing.

Attached Files:

2. W5BXY

W5BXY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD. Thank you George.