ad: elecraft

Deep South ARC Hamfest- Oct 12- Mobile AL

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by KK4NSF, Aug 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. KK4NSF

KK4NSF Ham Member QRZ Page

The Deep South Amateur Radio Club is pleased to announce this year's HAMFEST, in Mobile AL! Last year's event was GREAT, and this year's is going to be even better! We'll have vendors, food, license testing, guest speakers, new equipment, old equipment, and a lot of good Ham-Radio related fun.

See the attached flier for details!

As always, everyone is invited and encouraged to bring friends, young people, prospective new hams, and anyone else who might be interested.

See you there!

Attached Files:

2. KK4NSF

The show committee tells me that there are still a few tables available! We set up at this show last year, and did really well. If you have radio stuff to sell, you may want to reserve a table. They are only $10... and the club putting it on is one of the best!

3. KK4NSF

.... and I'll have two tables full of cools stuff to sell!

4. K4ALP

K4ALP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is always a great event, lot's of door prices and a great grant prize. Do attend if at all possible.

5. KK4NSF

Remember: It is THIS SATURDAY- Oct 12 ! Be there!

The show organizer tells me that all of the tables will be filled up, and they will have door prizes every 15 minutes! PLUS they will be auctioning off a Vintage Collins Station.