ad: ARR

Dayton 2017 - vendor space issues ?

Discussion in 'Hamfest Reports' started by K7JOE, Mar 4, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Have you tried calling them again at the number (937) 276-6930

2. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If I might wax Biblical for a moment.....

"Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox." Proverbs 14:4

'Nuff said, if ye hath ears to hear.

3. K4ATR

K4ATR Ham Member QRZ Page

here it is 4-9-2017 and I emailed I don't know how many times and have never been contacted back I been setting up since the 80's looks like the wife and I may skip this year if I'm not contacted soon.

Very Dissapointed

4. K4KYV

K4KYV Subscriber QRZ Page

If I haven't heard anything by the 18th when they will supposedly begin selling spaces first-come to the general public, I'll just order a space through the website like everyone else. Having never laid eyes on the venue before, I couldn't really say which space I would prefer, so I won't worry too much about it as long as I can get one.

5. K1RTA

K1RTA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

We have been trying to get 2 club spots for us as well with emails back in March with promises of phone calls back with no response. . We are not sure what is going on but for the largest hamfest in this country it is so unorganized for the flea market personal relations this year. Get more people involved if there is an issue and make this a professional event like it should be. Very disappointed this year and I haven't even attended it yet.

6. K1RTA

K1RTA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

After a few more phone calls from our other members, we now have flea market spaces. Heres hoping for a easier process for them next year, I wish them luck with what they do for eveyrone.