ad: elecraft

Daiwa CNW-419 Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AI4HO, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AI4HO

AI4HO Ham Member

Greetings, I have this mint Daiwa CNW-419 200 watt antenna tuner. This tuner is probably one of the best low power tuners produced. The controls are smooth and easy to operate, frequency coverage is 3.5-30MHz. If you are operating QRP to 200 watts you wont find a better tuner.
    These tuners are seldom seen on the market, those that have them keep them, they're that good. The most power I have ever used with this tuner is 100 watts, and will tune just about anything you put on it.
    You ask why would I sell such a great tuner? My answer, I have 2 other tuners besides this one in my inventory. I have an MFJ-962D, and my pride and joy a Palstar AT2K.
    The Daiwa needs a good home, so my shack cleaning is your gain. The photo shows my old shack, the only items left are the Icom speaker, a straight key and the Daiwa tuner. Please note that this photo was taken within a couple days of my receiving the tuner and getting it online.
    There are absolutely NO problems with this tuner, this tuner looks and functions like new! I would like to add that although this tuner does have a cross needle SWR/WATT meter it is not lighted. I do have a copy of the manual that I received with the tuner, and I also have a copy on a PDF file for those who are interested.
    I will ship this tuner to anyone in the lower 48 for $165.00 or a reasonable offer, (come on folks, I said reasonable, don't try and rip me off.). Additional photos are available upon request, my contact info is listed. I will answer my cell phone from 7:00am-11:00pm EDT. Thank You all for taking the time to read my post.

73 de Mark
    W3LZK

Contact Info: w3lzk@comcast.net
    Cell Ph# 772-559-2999

2. AI4HO

AI4HO Ham Member

This item has been SOLD, thanks to all for their interest in this item.

73 de Mark
    W3LZK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.