ad: M2Ant-1

Confirming a QSO

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by WA4UNS, Jul 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WA4UNS

WA4UNS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I just received a QSO confirmation request for I contact I've already logged in my logbook. Why isn't there a selection to CONFIRM a QSO without having to "Duplicate" (error) the entry?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The system will automatically indicate a confirmed status when your QSO record agrees with your worked party's QSO record by callsigns, mode, band, and date/time within a 30 minute window.

If you receive a request, it is due to a lack of a matching QSO record in your logbook. In the lack of a QSO entry - enter it. In the event of a mismatch in field data - contact the worked party by private message or e-mail to resolve it.

3. N5LHW

N5LHW Ham Member QRZ Page

Not sure why I can not get the program to confirm our QSO. I am pretty sure all the info is correct./N5LHW

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You do not have access to his logbook to know whether or not there exists a match. In fact a mismatch does exist; to resolve it contact N4PX by e-mail or private message.