SOLD Complete ICOM IC-7100 HF/VHF/UHF Compact Package

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2GLD, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W2GLD

W2GLD QRZ Lifetime Member #191 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

For Sale:

Mint condition, complete ICOM IC-7100 HF/VHF/UHF Compact Station. All items included with this station are basically brand new, this was my backup station I have had sitting on the shelf in boxes; it was used for one field day operation from the comfort of my own home on emergency power and then placed back in the boxes to be used for a complete backup station. I am selling to fund another hobby project at this time. The package includes the ICOM IC-7100 radio with all original accessories, boxes, manuals, etc and is running the latest firmware updates from ICOM. The ICOM AT-180 Automatic Antenna Tuner with all original boxes, manuals, cable, etc. and a ICOM SM-50 Desktop Microphone with the ICOM OPC-589 Adapter Cable, which is from a non-smoking environment/user. I may consider breaking up the package as well, but ideally, I'd like to keep it together if possible.

IMG_1572.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1575.jpg IMG_1576.jpg

I am asking: $1375 shipped anywhere in the United States. Interested parties, please email me directly at: w2gld@arrl.net with any questions.

Thanks and 73...

K5MTY and KA8UGB like this.
  2. W2GLD

W2GLD QRZ Lifetime Member #191 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thanks to everyone who inquired, this complete radio package has been sold. Moderators, please mark this item as sold; thanks and 73...

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.