Collins Radio Association Publishes Service Bulletins

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, Oct 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

The Collins Radio Association has announced that the much anticipated new section on the CRA website, the "Collins Service Bulletins", should be up and running in a few days.

We are going to concentrate on placing the KWM-2 and 75A-4 service
    bulletins in this section first.

As we indicated before, this is a free service, courtesy of the CRA.
    Frankly we don't care if you are a member of the CRA or subscribe to the Collins Journal to download these Collins Service Bulletins. I got the SBs free and the license from Rockwell-Collins was free so why should you there be any strings attached or obligation to join the CRA. Enough said on this point.

If you need a Collins Service Bulletin(s) that does appear initially on the CRA website, please let me know which one(s) and we will do our best to honor your request. The CRA library maintains a fairly good repository of archival materials that does no one any good just sitting on my shelves. There are several other individuals who have pledged to assist me in this project as well and for that we are grateful.

Perhaps, in time, we may even scan the early issues of the Collins
    Journal going back to 1994 since we no long since run out of back issues in those early years. We still have a number of back issues but not the complete run.

Last but not least, the CRA is most grateful to have the support and
    assistance of Alan Waller of QTH.NET and Tom Jenkins, the CRA webmaster. Without them, this project would not have been possible...

Thank you.

--

David Knepper - W3ST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.