Code Requirement

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N0OV, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

I agree! I'd even QSO with by pompous buddy RO. QRZ is not Amateur Radio.

2. KD4IFB

KD4IFB Ham Member QRZ Page

Im not pro code, but I hope the knowledge of what your advancing to is true and is something youll always remember and will always further knowledge into.. That sir is a true Ham! And you sir are it if your goals are for the right reasons.. Im a code General, and know the code is not required to be where I am.. I was forced to do! or stay put! let it in the long run be for the right reasons! And that is to be the best ham you can ever be! kd4ifb

3. KD4IFB

That looks like the space shuttle charlie, you aught to be ashamed of yourself!!

4. KD4IFB

5. KD4IFB

6. KD4IFB

Guess I will not be talking to you, If you dont know any better... Its not rocket science, its people like you!!!

7. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

T-Shirt of the Day:

8. kd4mxe

kd4mxe QRZ Member QRZ Page

9. KC9JIQ

KC9JIQ QRZ Member QRZ Page

What is there to cry about? Generals and Extras asking basic questions on OM nets?

If anything with this talk of droping code, actually has created a intrest in the code, it's kinda like you don't like somthing because you *had* to do it, but you wouldn't mind doing it on your free time.

The code is gone, you can't bring it back, just keep the good memories and enjoy your hobby.:):)

10. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

Some people can't come up with an original topic, so they have to try to recycle something from the past. Sorta like the old hoax and chain letters that resurface every few years. Too lazy or unimaginative to at least come up with something intelligent and and/or new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.