CLOSED; Ten Tec Omni A with Dentron ATU and Palomar ATU Tuner Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8TFR, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KD8TFR

KD8TFR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

I have been having fun making contacts with this radio and the items that are shown with the radio. I have been able to make contacts all around the country and into Europe with this equipment. I have moved on to another Radio and so these items need to find a new home.

The Omni A is a very basic easy to use radio. The PTO was cleaned and lubricated using grease that came with a Ten Tec PTO kit used to rebuild another radio's PTO. I adjusted the PTO and I have not had any problems with drift or sticking of the mechanical parts. The dial string is NOT original but is as I received the radio and functions well using a spring to maintain tension. The pots and contacts were cleaned using De OxIT. The S meter lamp was replaced with an LED. The audio reports I have been given are always very good. The receiver is very easy to listen to for long periods of time and the audio filters are effective. For the CW OP the filters and zero beat feature and the off-set tuning, RIT, make using this radio a pleasure to use. The serial number for this radio is 545-0025. The radio comes with a microphone and key. The radio is in good cosmetic condition and does not smell of cigarette smoke.

The Dentron ATU has cosmetic issues with the covering. These are shown in the pictures. The internals are in excellent condition with no signs of arcing or damage. This ATU contains the balun option.

The Palomar ATU tuner is in great condition and works just as it should. With the unit you can adjust the Dentron without using any radio RF.

The microphone is a basic Tuner 454C. I replaced the cable and installed a new plug. The microphone is clean and look nice.

The key is a J-37 and is in excellent condition. Not shown and also included is a leg mounting intended for use with this key.

Included is a like new and fully functional Radio Shack DSP40.

I have not had any problems using this radio. These items would form a great vintage station for someone. I would like to keep everything together but I will consider sell parts if a system offer is not received. My price for everything is $450 plus shipping. I am not in the electronics sales business and so the everything offered in this sale is offered as is with no refunds or returns accepted. Please let me know if you have any questions about these items. Thank you for reading this ad.

Anthony
    KD8TFR

Attached Files:

2. WA6OEF

WA6OEF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello Anthony,
    I would be interested in the Dentron Tuner if you are willing to separate.
    Let me know.
    Preston - WA6OEF

3. KD8TFR

Preston,

I will keep you posted. Would you be interested in both the Dentron and the Palomar Tuner Tuner?

Thanks,

Anthony

4. KD8TFR

Jeff,

Email sent.

Thank you,

Anthony

5. KD8TFR

Key and Tuner Tuner sold pending receipt of funds.

6. KD8TFR

Sale
    Key and Palomar Tuner Tuner sold.

Thank you Jeff

Sale closed. Other items withdrawn.

Thank you,

Anthony

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.