ad: Hamgear-1

Changing Address reporting with the FCC

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KE0KEG, Feb 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE0KEG

    KE0KEG Ham Member QRZ Page

    Is it possible to update the FCC database with my change of address without filling out a long complicated form and paying a fee? I have recently moved into an apartment in the same town as my previous address.
  2. N6QIC

    N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

    You should be able to submit the change by logging in to the FCC ULS website.!-934663778!1733064602

    You can also change your information with the FCC thru the W5YI-VEC here on this site for a fee of $8.00 if you like.

    Please Note:
    When your license or any modifications shows up on the FCC ULS please take note of the "Grant Date". Your new information will NOT appear on QRZ until 2-3 days after that date.

    73, Lisa
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  3. WB0MPB

    WB0MPB Subscriber QRZ Page

    I did it so it can't be to hard. :)
    Address Change
    Just do what this says.
    John, WB0MPB
    N6QIC likes this.
  4. KE0KEG

    KE0KEG Ham Member QRZ Page

    N6QIC likes this.
  5. N6QIC

    N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

    Your Welcome, :)

Share This Page