Change call sign to new

Discussion in 'Add My Call Sign to QRZ - Database Helpers Forum' started by 2M0INM, Aug 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

2. YC8AJR

YC8AJR Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks
    Thanks God lup 73

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

4. PD2GSP

PD2GSP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,
    I'm secretary of our club and we have 2 clubcalls in QRZ The Old manager of our clubcalls has stopt with his activity as secretary. So after some searching i have found a conversation how to change the manager of a club page.
    Would you be so kind to change the pages of PI4VHW and PI4CG for me from manager PA3S to me as new manager PD2GSP. The reason to change is new clubmanagment.
    '73 best regards PD2GSP Gerard.

5. EB1BSV

6. HA9ET

HA9ET Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Julio,

please change my callsign from HG9MET to HA9ET.

Mni Tnx
    73! Tamas

7. EB1BSV

Good afternoon Tamas Dobor, HG9MET, nice to meet you, :)

Please, for future changes use this forum:

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?forums/add-my-call-sign-to-qrz-database-helpers-forum.121/

I will set HA9ET as your main log in ( change HG9MET to HA9ET) and then HG9MET as alias, so people can still find you, ;)

Please, remember your password will remain the same.

Do not create a new account.

Please, be patient, you will hear from me when it is done.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV/ KI7HPQ

8. EB1BSV

Hello Tamas Dobor, HA9ET, how are you today?, :)

Your request has been completed.

Please, log out and then log in, so, you can activate your new account.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

9. EB1BSV

10. YO3OM

YO3OM Ham Member QRZ Page

QRZ Page
    Good morning .

I passed to my old callsign, fromm YO3OM to YO3GCL.

Could you pleased change my Account?