CBRADIOLOVER Strikes again! ( hi hi)

Discussion in 'Discussions, Opinions & Editorials' started by W4WXP, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W4WXP

W4WXP Ham Member

Once again, the worlds most uneducated hillbilly sings a pg-13 song about ham radio, as well as wanting answers about it.

Beware of the typical foul language in this video, but if you can get past it, it's pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWI-dfVAtk4

2. KC0W

KC0W Premium Subscriber

Watched it for 15 seconds before bailing out..............I can think of better ways of wasting my time, like posting drivel on QRZ.

Tom KCØW

3. AC4BB

AC4BB Ham Member

This guy's has Had real issues for a long time.

If, he's so proud maybe a real name to go with his posts?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  4. W4WXP

W4WXP Ham Member

The part after the song was pure redneck hilarity, when he started 'asking questions' to us. I wonder if his mom is his sister.

5. KE6KA

KE6KA Ham Member

Who cares?

6. W3WN

W3WN Ham Member

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Or if you prefer, in this case, pay no attention to the would-be hillbilly behind the video.

7. AC4BB

AC4BB Ham Member

When he can prove he's worked 114 Countries QRP I want to congratulate him. But,until then,NO.

8. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Ham Member

Sorry, I have a sense of humor, but it wasn't that funny...

9. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member

Not only was it not funny he is not a Hillbilly they have more since than that. He appeared to be from the city mocking Hillbilly's and even doing a poor job of that, a wannabe comedian a poor one.

I guess I should ask what was the point of even posting a link like that at all? To invoke a negative response from both sides of that video, it insults everyone and has no redeeming value to it pure BS.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  10. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member

I think his videos are hilarious...whether he intends them to be or not.

11. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber

He needs the living S**** Kicked out of him!

12. N2EY

N2EY Ham Member

That's what I wonder. All the dude wants is attention, and the link gives it to him.

No, I did not look.

73 de Jim, N2EY

13. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member

Ummm...because he posted a silly video on Youtube? Seriously? Yeah, let's get him and when we're done we can go after his family. Maybe he has some grandkids we can target.

14. W3WN

W3WN Ham Member

Nah, not worth the effort.

Just sic your dogs on him.

15. N0SYA

N0SYA Ham Member

Thanks for the vid there good buddy!

16. AC4BB

AC4BB Ham Member

Let's just hope he doesn't breed?

17. KC9VFO

KC9VFO Premium Subscriber

I only watch his vids when they are posted here, but I am pretty certain he is making fun of CBers.

18. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber

I noticed the clown shows what is SUPPOSED to be a carved HAM, but is really a round of Roast Beef!

19. VE1IDX

VE1IDX Ham Member

Why don't you just look him up in the database? He was outed earlier today/last night as being the OP of this thread. He has posted links to his stuff all over the internet and since being outed has changed his call sign look up page here and has made all his other videos private.He posted it on WWRF under the username Assaulter. His member info matches that of the OP here. Sorry Chris. Bet it's not so funny now is it?

20. W4WXP

W4WXP Ham Member

I was 'outed'? For posting about something that I think is hilarious, because I have a sense of humor? SHAME ON ME! Why can't I just be a curmudgeon?!?!?! LULZ.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.