ad: Radclub22-1

Can you help this Radio Club Secretary?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, Jan 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

w9dn writes...

"I am the secretary of our local radio club and as such my duties are to keep track of all the members. I have been looking for and can’t seem to find a nice data base program that was made for radio club secretaries.

Yes, I know there are a lot of data base programs out there that I could use. These types of programs require that you set up a template to operate from within the database. The only problem with this is that by the time I figure out how to operate the program and create the template, my year in office will be over.

Has anyone seen the type of program I am looking for? It should be able to keep track of member’s data, including their call sign. Print mailing labels and also print out a nice membership roster complete with their phone numbers and maybe even email addresses. A really nice feature would be to be able to keep track of when their membership expires and alert me to this fact.

If there are any other club secretaries out there that read this and you know of a nice program that I could use, I would sure like to hear from you.

Please contact David Nicolaus w9dn@arrl.net
    Thank you,
    Dave
    "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.