ad: KF7PMW-1

Can I create a single listing for my complete home shack inventory for sale

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by KC5HAL, Oct 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KC5HAL

KC5HAL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Greetings,

May I create a single listing with my complete inventory of ham radio equpment which I would like to offer for sale? I can itemize the items and I have photos to accompany the listing. The photos are individual pictures of each item and I do have an excel list of the contents. I can sell some items individually and others I would like to sell as a group.

Regards,

KC5HAL

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Yes!! A single ad can have as many items as you wish.

Just make sure you have photos of every item.

Note however it can get really tedious as the seller trying to keep track of a listing with a zillion items.

You may start up to 5 new "for sale" ads in any 7-day period - so maybe take advantage of that and start FIVE ads, breaking up the lot into smaller chucks.

Only hard and fast rules: all items described must have clear photos, and no more than 5 new ads in 7 days. Also, don't title the ad "Shack cleaning" - put a heading like this, as a suggestion:

Kenwood TS-520s, VFO-520, SP-520, MFJ-259C, Autek QF1A, Vibroplex Original, MD-100, etc.

"Shack cleaning" or "bunch of stuff for sale" titles are meaningless, and not allowed per the Swap Meet rules.

Good luck with the sale!!

Dave
    W7UUU