Can Grid Squares be sorted Alpha-numerically ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by N2IPH, Jan 24, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. N2IPH

N2IPH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is it possible to sort the list of grids alpha-numerically? Mine appear in no particular order and seem to have no reason to the order listed other than they may be the result of the QSOs I have logged. Don't know if that is the case but it could be.

Anyway it would be nice to see ALL the grids that have been logged in this list, which I know could be long, or at least be able to filter or search the complete list just as can be done for the logbook by callsign.

An export to .csv format file would be nice too in either a fixed field or comma-delimited format.

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Open your logbook
    Click on the Sort pull down menu
    Select Grid Square A-Z or Z-A

To create a Grid Square filter create a New View from the Viewing pull down menu

3. N2IPH

N2IPH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, I understand how to do that in the logbook. I was thinking of the awards grid square listing where your contacts are sorted in columns by band and the total number of grids per band are shown at the top.
    upload_2018-2-13_6-5-20.png

At the end of the list it states:
    Note: The above Grid Squared list may show ONLY a portion of your confirmed QSOs

This is a handy place to search for worked grids, or at least it could be IF it were possible to search for a worked grid from the entire list, not just those that are displayed. Or, be able to use the search box in the logbook to search for grids as well as calls as shown below. Entering a grid in the search box as shown below does not work.

upload_2018-2-13_6-9-7.png

One other question. Is it possible to set a custom view as the default view so that when entering your logbook it would load that view automatically? For example for the Grid Chase I created a view I named February Only so I can see quickly who I have worked this month. I'd like to load the logbook with this view as the default each time until I change it. Perhaps I should have named it Current Month and then changed the month to display, but I still can't set it to load as the default view as far as I know.

Attached Files: