ad: M2Ant-1

BridgeCom Systems Is giving away an Anytone At-D868UV!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N0REY, Jul 16, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. KC5RAJ

KC5RAJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I need more radios Im radio poor

2. K6LPM

K6LPM Ham Member QRZ Page

I am sorry all you haters.
    I know that it seems as though I am always winning stuff all the time. I know it seems like it is just not fair.
    I will be the first to admit it is fun to win things, but addiction isnt so grand. I dont have a gambling addiction. I really dont like gambling. It is a winning addiction. I like winning not gambling.
    It cost alot to win, playing lottery scratchers or jackpotting a one arm bandit.
    The reason I always brimg home a doorprize at the club meeting? Its because I bought over half of the raffle tickets. I probably contributed over half the funds in raffle ticket purchases, that put together the new club DMR repeater.
    If I happen to win this Anytone DMR package, I will give it to my friend Eric WZ7U.
    He needs Anytone DMR, the Bandmeister experience and some good fellowship on the Papa system.
    May the Force be with you.

3. KC3EWY

KC3EWY Ham Member QRZ Page

I have this radio and love it.

4. AI4HO

AI4HO Ham Member QRZ Page

Have been looking at this very HT to be able to try DMR gotta raise the cash 1st. This old soldier doesn't get compensated nearly what I should be getting, SIGH....one day I will get one, one day......

5. KI0E

KI0E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Would love to give DMR a try with your radio

6. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Free is good. Free Ham gear is better. Free Ham gear from AnyTone is the best.

7. WZ0Q

WZ0Q Ham Member QRZ Page

a old retiree , I could really use one of these.

8. WZ0Q

WZ0Q Ham Member QRZ Page

from wz0q, formerly aj4hk, surely would love to win one. Keep me in mind.

9. KA9UCE

KA9UCE Ham Member QRZ Page

CW? Doesn't that stand for Continuous Work?
    I tried it decades ago...it does not fit in with my lifestyle, and is highly inefficient.
    Unfit for mobile environments, really, too bulky for truly portable comms, and last but not least, it is dying.

I will not try entering, it is futile.
    P25 digital sounds far cleaner, I'll remain with what is proven, and works very well.
    Error correction and voice coding soundls better with P25, it is just not popular, due to the royalty from Digital Voice Systems.
    AMBE requires fine tuning still, to get voice clarity up to par.
    Hytera is the one to watch now...Their PDC/PTC760 offering really has the 'cool' feature, as well as multi-mode, 4G LTE and more.
    350-470 Mhz. W/N operation. Take a look, it is costly, but digital is the path everything is taking...
    Amateur radio is no exception..

10. K0SEC

K0SEC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Looks like a great HT. Would love to give it a try.

11. KE0ILD

KE0ILD Ham Member QRZ Page

I am the only ham operator in my area out here on the plains, and I would like to have an additional mode of communication from this area out here. Disabled and on my fixed income there isn't much chance that will happen unless I win a lottery, or a DMR radio. Thanks for reading. KEOILD Ron

12. KC0ATF

KC0ATF Ham Member QRZ Page

Would love to try it out

13. IW2BSF

IW2BSF Ham Member QRZ Page

14. KA2CZU

KA2CZU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Competition ended