Brian K. Corty KL2AV

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by W5LWK, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K3LI

K3LI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

All of this means nothing unless you post your evidence. Regardless of anyone's reputation, without evidence, it is a case of he said-he said. Post your evidence or quit whining.

KL2AV likes this.
  2. W5LWK

W5LWK Ham Member QRZ Page

I tried to upload it today and it is in a format that will not upload.. i do have snapshots ... and i will try another way to upload it...

3. KL2AV

KL2AV Ham Member QRZ Page

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Larry was blocked after using my Facebook page to feed pictures of my wife and kids to his buddies

Jason

I paid Jason. I'm
    Awaiting a 667 that has been lost in route to
    Me

And I freighted him s
    Project radio for his son that needs repaired

Jason is more then avaiblr to verify my deal with him

I have picture of radio before packed and have uploaded them I
    Also
    Have picture of a figure that model
    He sent
    Back saying it need a rf gain POT replaced

Why over insurance because to
    Much is enough to
    Little
    Is two little

File the claim send it to Doc in upstate new he will
    Rebuild that whole radio

4. WA3LKN

WA3LKN Ham Member QRZ Page

Reprocessed photos. Radio1.jpeg

Attached Files:

5. W5LWK

these are some of the screenshots that show our second agree ment and some of them will show where Mr Corty was trying to sell people pictures of my Mobile radio...

6. W5LWK

The pics above show the real extent of the garbage that was done to the radio.... If you look close at the pictures Brian himself posted... you can see the crack in the face... the know was cleverly positioned to hide most of it and when we made the deal i was on my phone working so it was hard to see until i looked at the pictures on my PC

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
  7. W5LWK

The center pic of my mobile rig is where he got the picture....Brian Tried to sell this pic as his own radio Twice... once for 225.00 and once for 245.00 to Jason.... He also sent pictures of the 2510 to Jason trying to sell it after it was already here in my posession.....

8. W5LWK

I'm glad it took all of this for you to make good on Jason's deal... But why were you trying to sell my radio to him brian?? and why were you trying to sell him the 2510 after i already had it?? You can keep making up all the lies about me you want but many many people know the truth of this crap....

9. W5LWK

You know what.... Bavo Brian... You got me buddy.... Enjoy the working gear you got... At least I can sleep at night with my honor intact.... Go back and look brian ... come clean about your lies dude... I never said One single bad word about your family... I never did any Pictures.. I never Cyber bullied you ... You got busted....Mixed up all your lies... And Tried to sell people gear you dont have with pictures of other peoples gear.... Now your name is out there and people know...

N5TBQ and N0ZNA like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.