ad: Schulman-1

Beware/Help KE7CFS Victor Mavian

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by W4AJF, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. W4AJF

W4AJF Ham Member QRZ Page

Beware Victor Mavian KE7CFS

Hi all, another update. Today I received another $300.00 form Victor Mavian KE7CFS. He told the detective working on this case that he sent me $500.00 but I received only $300.00 but at least it's something. He told the local detective that he will pay me in full by the end of June so we shall see. He still owes me $2700.00. I will post if/when any more money that he owes me arrives.

Thanks,

Adam Farber W4AJF
    Cooper City, FL
    adamf@eeco.com

2. W4AJF

Hi all, an update on the money Victor Mavian KE7CFS still owes me: Today I received another $200.00. Victor Mavian still owes me $2500.00 and he told the local detective working on the case there that he would pay me in full by the end of this month (June) so we will see what happens. It is slow going but I am making some progress. I will post again if/when I receive another payment.

Thanks,

Adam Farber W4AJF
    Cooper City, FL

3. W4AJF

Hi all, just another update. Victor Mavian had told the local detective that I would receive money this past week but I just found out that he had not sent it as promised. Will update if/when I receive any more money that he still owes me.

Thanks,

Adam Farber W4AJF
    Cooper City, FL
    adamf@eeco.com

4. W4AJF

BEWARE Victor Mavian KE7CFS

Well, another week has gone by, Victor Mavian KE7CFS told the detective again last week that he would send me some money but UPS has come and gone (that's how he has sent payments) so he has AGAIN not sent payment as promised.

I will update if/when I receive any more of the money Victor Mavian still owes me.

Thanks,

Adam Farber W4AJF
    Cooper City, FL

5. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe you should ask the detective to tighten the C-Clamp a bit more.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

6. W4AJF

Hi Tom, yes I agree and am trying. The detective has been VERY helpful in getting me the money that I have received so far but they are busy out there with bigger crimes, but I am sure they will push soon to get me some more money. Will post when I receive something. Thanks to all who read these threads...

Adam Farber W4AJF
    Cooper City, FL

7. W4AJF

Hi folks, another update, I FINALLY received another payment from Victor Mavian today, again, the Detective at the Kirkland PD had to push Victor to send the payment but I received it today, June 7th, 2008. He said he was sending $1000.00 (he said that 3 weeks ago) but I only received $500.00 but we are making progress. I dropped the Original amount Victor owed me to $3,000.00 as he had originally sent me some equipment he had laying around that I did not ask for but rather then send it back I gave him $500.00 for it (Victor agreed). Victor still owes me $1500.00 and the detective is working to get some more money for me. Will post if/when I receive another payment.

Thanks,

Adam Farber W4AJF
    Cooper City, FL

8. N5YIZ

N5YIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow! Sounds like the Kirkland Police Department is doing a good job. I am sure it was not easy getting him to pay anything at all.

9. W4AJF

Beware/Help with Victor Mavian KE7CFS

Hi, yes, as a matter of fact the detective said he FINALLY reached Victor Mavian again today after well over a week and Victor said he would send some more of the money that he owes me Monday. Victor already had promised that he would pay me by the end of June which has come and gone and several times he has promised to send money but has not so let's see what next week brings.

Thanks to all who read these posts.

Adam Farber W4AJF
    Cooper City, FL

10. MM0GDG

MM0GDG Ham Member QRZ Page

Debts

This is a bit drastic! Nearly all of us have had similar problems in the past, but we sorted them out WITHOUT resorting to prostituting this poor guy to millions of people.
    I hope you get your cash - but is it worth dragging this guy through the mud? You have a detective on the case. So, pipe down and leave the guy alone. I can't see many OMs give a flying f....**$$£!
    Hope you can sleep well after ruining this guy's reputation. Again - there is NO need for this
    Regards
    Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.