ad: MyAnt-1

Barker & Williamson PT-2500A H.F. Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3BV, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. W3BV

W3BV Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale:  Barker & Williamson PT-2500A Deluxe Linear Amplifier. Brand new and unused in the original factory carton (from the estate of a silent key).

Features:

- Deluxe, heavy duty construction- weighs 85 lbs!

- Full 1500W legal limit output

- Covers 160 through 10M coverage.

- Separate filament transformer.

- Beefy plate transformer and computer grade filter caps delivers 3600 volt d.c.  

- Blower and individual chimneys cool a pair of 3-500Z 's (tubes, shipped in separate boxes, were damaged in transit and are not included).  Includes optional auxiliary cooling fan for continuous duty operation.

Unquestionably, the best dual 3-500Z amplifier ever built.  $995.  You ship.

Alan, W3BV

2. KI6WOY

KI6WOY Ham Member QRZ Page

wondered if you could e-mail me some pictures?

i was just wonderring if you could e-mail me some pics of the amplifier if you still have it? my e-mail address is KI6WOY@hotmail.com, 73's thanks again sincerely, Cameron

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.