Bake Your Own......Queen?

Discussion in 'ex-Rag Chew Central' started by G4ALA, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-innov
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
  1. G4ALA

G4ALA Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, you too can bake your own

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17945052

I wonder how HMQ (Her Majesty the Queen) might feel about being a cake? The baker is a German. In that case I guess the cake will taste good, even if it might not be not in good taste!

John G4ALA

2. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

I always thot the Brits were half-baked------

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

3. KK4AMP

KK4AMP Ham Member QRZ Page

Oh, so this isn't about any drug habits that Mercury, May, Deacon, and Taylor may have had...

Carry on!

4. N0SYA

N0SYA Ham Member QRZ Page

5. G0GQK

G0GQK Ham Member QRZ Page

Nah ! Tom, you got it wrong, its the German cook who made the portrait whose probably half baked.! Its good though isn't it ! Isn't is surprising and nice that all these people from all over the world are interested in the Jubilee celebrations. Just shows though, us nasty British who stole all their land, made 'em colonies, and made all the natives in these far off lands work for nothing, kicked 'em around from armhole to breakfast time, an old military expression, and they still love us !

Anybody yet seen the royal barge, its a beauty, its going to be rowed down the Thames. The tight fisted men in the City, stockbrokers, bankers, merchants etc. won't cough up a penny towards it. Need we be surprised ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.