Are we getting new awards?

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by MI0NWA, Nov 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. MI0NWA

MI0NWA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

As stated in the title, are we getting new awards as I see a new lay out on the profile page which now gives room for new awards tabs to be added?

2. VE3CGA

VE3CGA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

well thats very interesting... I was thinking it was something to do with the latest firefox update

3. MI0NWA

I thought that at the start mate but same no matter what browser you use, so I think it's defo a QRZ thing :)

4. VE3CGA

Well I suppose we will have to wait and see what happens with that space.

I had problems with the upgrade from firefox 69 to 70,
    almost simultaneously to doing the upgrade there was something going on with the logbook appearance here. That all rectified itself but...
    It also messed up my online tv watching so I "un-upgraded" to version 69 to fix the tv sites.
    Later almost the same time I tried version 70 again, I noticed bio page change
    I'm a victim of coincidence :D:D

MI0NWA likes this.
  5. K3NAW

K3NAW Ham Member QRZ Page

I think that tab has been there for a while. If you click on the awards tab your awards are shown in greater detail.

6. SV1PIZ

SV1PIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

We need, DX200 & DX300.

7. MI0NWA

Was talking about the awards tabs on the right hand side, i.e, DX 100, 50 States, Continants of the World etc, there is now space for more awards.

8. KD8TNF

KD8TNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

'Worked All Europe' perhaps? Saw that popping up in some home page refreshing not long ago.

9. W5LZ

W5LZ Ham Member QRZ Page

You know, sometimes it can take me 2 hours to eat a bowl of alphabet soop. I keep trtying to figure out what all those 'awards' are in there...

10. VE3CGA

wonder if it could be a satellite award of some kind, and that would likely be a good reason to allow logging them properly in the logbook