For Sale Anytone 8888UV Dual Band Mobile

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE4NYV, Jun 19, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE4NYV

KE4NYV Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale an Anytone 8888UV dual band mobile. New in the box. I only took it out to put PowerPole connectors on the radio and power cord and power it up to check it out. It never got used. Great radio, just an extra I don't need. This radio is remote head capable and comes with the remote head cable to achieve this. Comes with all cables, manual and box. Also included is the USB programming cable. $200 Free shipping in the CONUS. I can accept Paypal and all major credit cards. Please contact me at: jason@ke4nyv.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KE4NYV

KE4NYV Ham Member QRZ Page

Apparently it is a requirement to have your QSL card in the pictures. I wasn't aware of this. I took these pictures to post on several for sale sites (to increase my chances of selling them). If anyone wants a picture with my card, please let me know and I can retake the pictures (ugh!).

For those who have dealt with my company RPC Electronics, LLC (www.rpc-electronics.com) you know that I am a legitimate seller and I run a respectful and truthful business.

Thanks!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.