For Sale Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2711B

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W7OWC, Apr 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
  1. W7OWC

W7OWC Ham Member QRZ Page

I have upgraded and need sell. LCD displays are in good condition no missing lines or lines thru the display. Passes all self tests and powers up without issue. Traces can be saved on both units. Using a null modem cable traces can be downloaded using Anrtisu software (free download). Allows for printing or importing of .bmp files for scans. I used this for the past few years to check to find interference and even build a 6 meter duplexer. I have recently purchased a newer analyzer this excess to my needs. I am also including a Mini Circuits Directional coupler so that you could use the unit as a cable and antenna analyzer as well.

***The S113B in one of the pictures has been sold**** I wanted to show the case and accessories, The Directional Coupler is not in the picture but is included

MS2711B $1100 plus shipping

Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2711B Spectrum Analyzer with Tracking Generator
    Frequency Range 100 kHz to 3.0 GHz
    Frequency Span 1 kHz to 3 GHz in 1, 2, 5 step selections in auto mode, plus zero span
    Sweep Time 6.5 seconds full span; 510 ms zero span
    Resolution Bandwidth Selections 10 kHz, 30 kHz, 100 kHz and 1 MHz

Tracking Generator
    Frequency Range 10.0 MHz to 3.0 GHz 5.0 kHz
    Tracking Offset Range <5 MHz
    Output Power Level Resolution Absolute Level Accuracy Output Tracking VSWR Spurious
    +20 to –90 dBm (>10 MHz, typical w/ tracking generator on.
    Preamplifier
    Frequency Range Amplitude Gain Measurement Range Maximum Input Level
    Displayed Avg Noise Level

Listen to Demod Audio AM/FM

Measurement Range
    Maximum Input Level
    +20 dBm to –95 dBm (without options)
    +23 dBm, without damage 50 VDC
    Dynamic Range > 65 dB

Amplitude Units
    Log Scale Mode dBm/m, dBV/m, dBmV/m, dBV/m Display Range 2 to 15 dB/division, in 1 dB steps, 10 divisions displayed
    Attenuator Range: 0 to 50 dB, selected manually or automatically coupled to the reference level. Resolution in 10 dB steps.
    Marker Modes Standard delta marker to peak marker to center (M1 to M4 only) marker to valley (M5 & M6 only)
    Memory
    Trace Storage 200 traces
    Setup Storage 10 setups
    Displayed Traces 2 traces
    Inputs
    RF Input 50
    Connector Female, Type N
    RF Input VSWR (20 dB atten.) 2.0:1 typical
    RS232 Interface Null modem
    Baud Range 9600, 19.2k, 38.4k, 56k, 115.2k baud

Includes, Carrying case, Hard transport case, power supply, Type N male-male and female-female, 2 6db pads, 2 60" RG-400 jumpers Type N male on all ends, Battery, Manual, and NEW Mini Circuits ZFDC-20-50 50 ohm directional coupler with Type N female connections

***Battery fully charged only last about 20-30 Minutes***New battery can be purchased online for $60-80.

Attached Files:

2. W7OWC

W7OWC Ham Member QRZ Page

I am dropping the price to $950 plus shipping. Paypal OK

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.