Angelo Diamantoni W8ERN -SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by WB8IIA, Mar 29, 2016.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. G4SKO

G4SKO Ham Member QRZ Page

A great loss, always a gentleman and such a distinctive voice and style. 73 Angelo.

2. N7SGM

N7SGM Ham Member QRZ Page

That is sad news indeed. I hope his family will accept my deepest sympathy. I would only hope to become as good an amateur radio operator as Angelo was. I am also very proud that Angelo called me a friend. We enjoyed many QSO's over the years. Rest in peace my friend!! Best 73...

3. VE4AI

VE4AI Ham Member QRZ Page

4. W7HTA

W7HTA Ham Member QRZ Page

I had the pleasure of talking with Angelo on the air several times over the last 6 years. I always enjoyed it and made it a point to do so whenever I heard him on. As a newer ham
    I learned a lot from him. He was always friendly and always had time for everyone. I will be sorely missed. I only wish I had gotten to meet him in person. My condolences to his
    family.

W7HTA ex KE7DOO

5. K8AIR

K8AIR Ham Member QRZ Page

If there is not a Ham Radio Room in Heaven, Angelo will create one. A long and trusted friend whom I visited with many times. My condolences to the family and his wonderful wife Helen.

6. W9AJR

W9AJR Ham Member QRZ Page

I had several great QSOs with Angelo since 1970. R. I. P. pal. de W9AJR

7. VK2IZ

VK2IZ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

RIP Angelo,
    Shocked to hear this sad news.I had many contacts with W8ERN Brighton Michigan.Always had a great signal in VK when 10m was open.His voice was distinctive and instantly recognised.You will be missed by your mates in VK.
    Richard
    VK2FJC

8. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

73s
    We talked on 40 many times
    He was an old RCA rept back in the days when they had land mobile radios

9. K7NLF

K7NLF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

So sorry to here of Angelo's passing. I always enjoyed contacts with him. He was a true professional and a very helpful and caring person. My condolences to his wife and family. KG7NLF

10. K8NDS

K8NDS Ham Member QRZ Page

I am so very sad that I have lost such a good friend and fellow amateur.
    I have known Ange for several years now dating back to when I lived in Michigan.
    What a great guy and radio operator which is well known by most of the radio community.
    I rarely worked anyone that didn't know Angelo and they always had good things to say about him.
    I am really going to miss is Radio Voice on the airwaves.
    I am sure he is in a good place still listening to the radio bands.
    He will be missed on the air by many.