SOLD Ameritron ALS-600 & Power Supply - Tech Special

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0JMP, Sep 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. N0JMP

N0JMP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all,

I bought the pair earlier in the summer with the intention of fixing the amplifier and using it myself. However, due to time restrictions I have not been able to get around to it and I don't think I will be able to do so. I had a few minutes to test it with my Icom IC-7410 and Dentron MT-3000A tuner (neither included) on 20 Meters and 40 Meters and was able to get about 250 watts output maximum after adjusting the ALC.
    • The power supply seems to work just fine.
    • The amplifier turns on and the the rx/tx relay works fine, I just cannot get full power out.
    • As you can see by the pictures, there are multiple scratches on both the amp and the power supply.
    I am asking $300 plus shipping for the pair, Paypal only. Keep in mind that the power supply is pretty heavy. I am able to meet within about 50 miles of my QTH in Lincoln, NE if you are interested in picking it up. If you have a preferred method of shipping we can use that, otherwise I plan on using UPS.

In case it has not been clear in the add, the amplifier does not work properly and it will not work properly when it arrives (unless I did something wrong, then you are in luck). That being said please look at the pictures and read the add carefully, I will not accept returns for this sale.

Feel free to leave any questions here or email me at the address listed on my QRZ profile. Offers and trades will be considered.

IMG_3352.jpg IMG_3362.jpg IMG_3353.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg IMG_3352.jpg IMG_3362.jpg IMG_3353.jpg IMG_3354.jpg IMG_3355.jpg IMG_3356.jpg IMG_3361.jpg IMG_3360.jpg IMG_3359.jpg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    KE9OL likes this.
  2. N0JMP

Front of the power supply

Attached Files:

KE9OL likes this.
  3. WW8PR

WW8PR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Find out shipping to 43964. I will most likely buy them. Email me if you like arduino 0169@gmail.com

4. N0JMP

Emailed you.

5. N0JMP

According to DX Engineering the Power Supply is 32 lbs and according to the manual the amplifier is 12.5 lbs.

6. N0JMP

Sold pending payment

7. N0JMP

Sold!

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.