ad: dxeng

Ameco TPA Preamp / Indoor Active Antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG4F, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-rl
  1. AG4F

AG4F Ham Member QRZ Page

Ameco TPA Preamp / Indoor Active Antenna. Like-new condition, used only a few hours. $50 + shipping.

The Ameco TPA is a dual-function device. It is a sophisticated preamp covering 220 kHz to 30 MHz with over 20 dB gain. The preamp features dual-gate FET circuitry and accepts input from a longwire, 300 ohm or random wire antennas.

When an outdoor antenna is not available you can use the TPA as an indoor active antenna by extending the 30 inch built-in telescopic whip! Input from external antenna and output to the receiver is RCA phono jack.

Attached Files:

2. AE3O

AE3O Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you

Slowly after 15 years I am getting back into the hobby - Retirement might be the real deal

Can you tell me if this unit requires a wall wart or batteries as far as power?

I want to use it stand alone for a R-1000 or R-2000 receiver till I get the wires up next Spring

Thanks 73 Packy

A E 3 O

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.