ad: dxeng

Alpha 374 no tune HF Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0XE, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-Waters
  1. N0XE

N0XE Ham Member QRZ Page

Alpha 374 Classic no tune Amplifier I am helping a friend sell his very nice Alpha 374 classic amplifier, this amp is in very nice shape, puts out full output, very strong tubes, comes from a non smoking shack, this is a fine amplifier and will not be shipped, local sale only or possible meet at some upcoming hamfests in IA, NE or MO. We would prefer you come and get it and operate it so you can see for yourself how nice it works, Amp will drive with only 35 to 40 watts and is auto tune, you can read the reviews on and see it gets high marks, you can spend near what we are asking on a lower level Ameritron (AKA MFJ) or bite the bullet and spend the couple extra hundred and get the standard in Amps. Price is $1000 pick up, for an Alpha in this shape it is a deal, if you need to meet that is possible if your with in a reasonable distance but no returns unless we are present when you test it, Amp works perfect but can't be responsible for it once it leaves our control. Pics upon request, You can email me at if interested or call me at 712-258-4422.
    73 Jim N0XE

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.