Alinco dr-600t 2/440 radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA3BOJ, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WA3BOJ

WA3BOJ Ham Member QRZ Page

ALINCO DR-600T(2/440) with REMOTE MOUNT & DUPLEXER

I have an Alinco DR-600T with mike, power cable, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box.
    Also a new duplexer.
    $250.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.
    I will trade for a Icom IC-2350 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256(eastern)

2. WA3BOJ

Relisting and repricing

Ted
    WA3BOJ

3. WA3BOJ

Alinco dr-600t & dr-605t (2/440)

I have an Alinco DR-600T with mike, power cable, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box. Also a new duplexer.
    $200.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.

I have an Alinco DR-605T with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation.(non smoke radio)
    $150.00 shipped CONUS, pay pal or usps money order.

I will trade either radio for a Icom IC-2350 or IC- 2710 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.

Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256(eastern)

4. WA3BOJ

The Dr-605 has been sold.
    Ted

5. WA3BOJ

Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box. Also a new duplexer.
    $200.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.
    I

I will trade either radio for a Icom IC-2350 or IC- 2710 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.

Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256 (eastern)

6. WA3BOJ

keeping the radio
    Ted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.