ad: Ebabel-1

Alinco dr-600t 2/440 radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA3BOJ, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. WA3BOJ

WA3BOJ Ham Member QRZ Page

ALINCO DR-600T(2/440) with REMOTE MOUNT & DUPLEXER

I have an Alinco DR-600T with mike, power cable, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box.
    Also a new duplexer.
    $250.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.
    I will trade for a Icom IC-2350 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256(eastern)

2. WA3BOJ

Relisting and repricing

Ted
    WA3BOJ

3. WA3BOJ

Alinco dr-600t & dr-605t (2/440)

I have an Alinco DR-600T with mike, power cable, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box. Also a new duplexer.
    $200.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.

I have an Alinco DR-605T with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation.(non smoke radio)
    $150.00 shipped CONUS, pay pal or usps money order.

I will trade either radio for a Icom IC-2350 or IC- 2710 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.

Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256(eastern)

4. WA3BOJ

The Dr-605 has been sold.
    Ted

5. WA3BOJ

Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box. Also a new duplexer.
    $200.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.
    I

I will trade either radio for a Icom IC-2350 or IC- 2710 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.

Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256 (eastern)

6. WA3BOJ

keeping the radio
    Ted

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.