ad: vanity

ALERT: RESPECTED HAM IS A SCAMMER.

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by WA6VES, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You said you paid via Western Union a couple times and you said you paid via a money order. Which way did you pay? For me I would never buy anything via Western Union. That and Paypal F&F are common ways scammers want to get paid.
    Either way I am so sorry you lost $950.00. I do not know about you but $950.00 is a lot of money to me. It really sucks that people steal like that. I despise thief's. We work hard for are money and these people have no guilt about taking it away! :(
    Good luck to you

John, WB0MPB

2. WA6VES

WA6VES XML Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for your response. Paid WU which was a BIG mistake. Signature from WU means nothing. 73's

WB0MPB likes this.
  3. W9RAC

W9RAC Subscriber QRZ Page

Contact a local Attorney, file a small claims suit and get the bum out the scammer business! 73, Rich

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  4. WA6VES

WA6VES XML Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

PROBLEM IS................I am on the west coast and the scammer is in the state of Indiana.

5. KC9YCT

KC9YCT Ham Member QRZ Page

Gary, sorry you have been re-victimized by a millennial who displays an a.c.l.u bent! To others following this thread, please look up k9jal. This is wj9e's self described ''YL'' who ascended from no license to amateur extra in March 2015. Apparently passed technician and general in one session and shows effective 3-7-15. Extra is shown as effective on 3-23-15. Wj9e was on the Rushville In. Volunteer Examiner team at that time. I do know of one amateur who drove approximately 40 miles to Rushville in very poor winter conditions to ''get'' his extra in the late winter of 2013. He was sentenced to 30 years in the cooler regarding a high profile case here in Indiana. Wonder if he would turn state's evidence about his extra exam if it would trim a year or two? Perhaps all it takes is dropping a dime to the F.C.C. RETRACTION! My opening sentence was NOT directed towards w9rac! It's late and w9je is upsetting many of us Hoosiers for some time now.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    KA2FIR likes this.
  6. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

If you don't want your post deleted, please post links.

Hardcore accusations there.... Links REQUIRED for that sort of stuff

Dave
    W7UUU

KA2FIR likes this.
  7. KC9YCT

KC9YCT Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave
    Yes, you are right! It is time for several of us to contact the fcc with information. You may delete the post and there are no hard feelings. WA6VES is a great guy and another victim of wj9e. Thanks and 73....Bill...kc9yct....

KA2FIR likes this.
  8. N9CM

N9CM Ham Member QRZ Page

This is pretty much OBE now (Overcome by Events), but I did note earlier that the pics of the radio were teh FT-1000 and not the D model. There is a difference.
    Anyway, sorry you can scammed. Happened to me by another crooked individual. I filed with the FBI and ICC. Still waiting on that to come to fruition.

Cheers and GL

9. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am trying to follow your post. You say k9jal got here license in 3/15. Then you talk about driving in poor winter conditions in 2013. So what was going on in 2013.
    Also are you saying wj9e was sentenced to 30 years in prison? When was this? If he is in prison how is he scamming people?
    Please explain for us.

John, WB0MPB
    EDIT: I see nothing on Google about him getting arrested and sentenced to 30 years. Seems to me that I would find in a Google search. I hope you explain it or as Dave asked you, provide a link. It is a major accusation to put on here.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.