AL-811 Unknown mod help

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Amplifiers' started by KE8CPD, Jun 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Sure you are, how about some show and tell and not from CB either during all those unlicensed years as "EX N8FVJ you kept using and rapidly moving around the country as if someone was chasing you.

And as VK3BL very succinctly stated:

Since that thread was locked a few weeks ago he now is polluting QRZ with the same garbage while continuing the Trolling hate and discontent. What does it take to stop him?

Carl

2. N8FVJ

N8FVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

, I did not post it
    Who is the Troll Carl? You simply state non facts at times. I moved all over the USA due to my job. Same employer, jobs all over the USA at up to $2B jobs and I was the manager. So, do not continue to make me look like a homeless person or criminal hiding from the police. I did let my license expire once due to traveling, but nearing retirement with less travel I became active again. That is why EX-N8FVJ as used at eHam by their management, I did not post EX-N8FVJ.

3. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

How can asking you to show that all your posts have some semblance of truth be considered trolling?

I didnt state any non facts, just what shows up on the public record which anyone can access for free, no privacy restrictions involved and no police mentioned. OTOH all those other records, criminal, legal, public, family, etc are available if someone wants to look.

If that is the TRUTH I apologize and accept that info. OTOH when you were posting from NYC you again refused to answer questions from myself and others as to what you did and some rather questionable claims about amp knowledge. Are you ashamed to name that company? Manager of WHAT?

Or show us your ham amp work?

Whatever the answers it still doesnt speak to Jarrads well written and quite calm post above.

4. N8FVJ

Well, thanks for the appology, it is a start.
    I never been convicted of a misdemeanor, felony or ever been jailed. My public record is clean. Geez.
    I never read the G811 loses vacuum anywhere on the internet as you stated unreliable. Show me Carl.
    What questions Carl? I posted BIO per your request. I do not have any home brew RF amps now, I built a few many years ago. HF amps are very basic devices- no 'magic' required.
    My replies are too damn direct (I admit that). I will soften my response from 'Disregard your comment' to I have a question from now on.

5. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I sent an inquiry about the G-811 tubes and I received a reply but don't understand it:

Независимо от того, что вы думаете, мы вмешались в выборы, и мы делаем лучшую водку в мире.
    Nezavisimo ot togo, chto vy dumayete, my vmeshalis' v vybory, i my delayem luchshuyu vodku v mire.

6. N8FVJ

English translation:

Regardless of what you think, we intervened in the elections, and we make the best vodka in the world.

N2IIE likes this.
  7. WB2WIK

Damn. Nothing about tubes.:(:p

8. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Just because you havent read it during your busy life does not mean it doesnt exist. You might ask yourself why Svetlana quit buying them. These are old surplus tubes and even RCA's develop gas so dont act all surprised.

I never suggested you were so calm down.

So again, what company did you work for and in what capacity?

OH??

9. N8FVJ

You looked me up on public records sites- very odd. Those sites are mostly used for criminal background checks.
    I worked as a Project Manager for Barton Malow for many years. Ended up at Mitsubishi Corp as a VP in NYC and came back to MI to work for GM as a Project Manager. That Mitsubishi division left the US at that time in NYC and is still only involved in Asia to this day. Asia was not for me. I can mail you a Mitsubishi business card with my name & the vice president title on it to prove I am not making it up. It has the company logo on it.

I am a little private, but posted my work background here because you posted your work history.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  10. WB2WIK

If you did, it didn't "take," for some reason. Your "bio" area here on QRZ.com is blank.

Did you remember to click "save?":)