Ailunce HD1 Update Firmware V1.5.3 and Software V1.98

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by BH6PJL, Aug 15, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. BH6PJL

BH6PJL Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    Retevis Updated the Amateur radio Ailunce HD1‘s firmware and software. The latest version is Software v1.98 and Firmware V1.53.

Software v1.98 and Firmware V1.53 changelog
    1. Radio screen can display below 4 modes.
    Display VFO-A | VFO-B
    [​IMG]
    Display VFO-A | CH-B
    [​IMG]
    Display CH-A | VFO-B
    [​IMG]
    Display CH-A | CH-B
    [​IMG]
    2. Add Mic Gain setting on the radio.
    Click Menu-Main Set-Mic Gain(Value from -10 to +10)
    [​IMG]
    3. Increase Mic gain internal value and add internal mic gain protection
    4. Add Talk permit tone, Channel free tone, Repeater connect tone, repeater fails tone.
    5. Add permit tone select on-off for analog and digital.
    [​IMG]
    6. Repeater tone is free from beep restrictions.
    7. Set the GPS report contacts on the radio.
    8. Show TS1 or TS2 on the radio main screen.
    [​IMG]
    9. Add “No RX Info when operating Menu”, Radio can check if you are in the menu to judge display the RX info or not.
    If you don't want to be disturbed while operating the menu, just check the "Menu Status Caller display". Check it, the radio will automatic identification of whether or not in the menu list. when there is a signal, in the menu, the caller information box will not display, in the home page, the caller information box will display. Uncheck it, when there is a signal, there will always show the caller information box.
    [​IMG]
    10. Add functions for Side key setting
    Zone Plus
    Zone Minus
    DMR Slot
    Promiscuous
    Manual Dial
    Ch-Mode
    [​IMG]
    11.Improve the squelch function
    12. Address when setting the CTCSS, after the first time receives, there will no audio when a signal is coming, unless you press PTT again.
    13. An issued problem when a Channel Alias in only imported if it’s numbers. If it is text then the imported field is just blank.
    14. The new software and firmware are more stable with a connection to the computer.

Download here: http://www.retevis.com/hd1-resources/
    If any question, please feel free to leave messages here or contact us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ailunce/
    Wanna to know more about Ailunce HD1? Watch this video about HD1 teardown:

W4RAV likes this.
  2. W4FEB

W4FEB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

But do they work, and can you program them and run with them without banging your head against the wall?? I've been through Radiodditys that weren't worth the effort I put into them. Both the original and the one that replaced it were duds.

K4AGO, NU4R and K5KNV like this.
  3. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Don't be a piker or a cheapskate, buy an a ad on QRZ for this product,

4. AB1KR

AB1KR Ham Member QRZ Page

I've had pretty good luck with mine. I was new to DMR and was able to get it working without too much trouble. It has a few "quirks" but nothing too terrible.

5. W2TXB

W2TXB Ham Member QRZ Page

"Promiscuous", eh?

Reminds me of a girl I knew in high school (she was voted "The Girl Most Likely To").

;)

K0HWY and NU4R like this.
  6. NU4R

NU4R Ham Member QRZ Page

BINGO CHARLES!!! I'm sick and tired of the way these POS are presented here on QRZ!

BUY A FREAKING AD!!!

7. NU4R

NU4R Ham Member QRZ Page

ANOTHER BINGO! Program these POS in the palm of your hand and on-the-fly?!? That's a flaming JOKE!

8. KG6HVM

KG6HVM Ham Member QRZ Page

I just downloaded the program last night. Updated the firmware and bricked my radio. Anybody have any ideas. From where I sit I can'd recommend you try this now. Any ideas?????. All the display does now is flash the logo. I can get into program mode and I did do the reflash a few times and still nothing.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  9. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Just do like you would if you had an Icom or Yaesu handheld and call customer service. Oh wait, you bought Chinese cheapo. So how's that working out for you?

KN1W likes this.
  10. KG6HVM

KG6HVM Ham Member QRZ Page

You are correct. Sure I can get it replaced if I send it back to china.....Not worth the hassle