After initial migration new old logbook entries are not migrating to the new one

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KB1ZVT, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KB1ZVT

KB1ZVT Ham Member QRZ Page

While I have both version of logbook available I either should to be able to synchronize them or old logbook should become read only after the first migration.
    Currently I have 2 logbooks and the old one has new contacts that can't be migrated to the new one.

2. AC8OC

AC8OC QRZ Member

I am having the same problem.

3. N0AMT

N0AMT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Is that because you are still logging in V1, or because you're seeing someone else's incoming QSOs that THEY entered with you in their V1? If it's the latter then there is no issue for you. In V2 the logs they enter don't show up in your logbook anyway. It's up to you to add them to V2.

If you're still logging in V1 (I would recommend against it) we will be working a solution for migrating the logs made in V1 after the V2 launch date when V1 gets turned off.

4. KB1ZVT

KB1ZVT Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, I logged several entries into v1 by mistake. Thank you for your fast reply.

5. W6RKE

W6RKE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, sorry to say, same problem here also.

6. N0AMT

We have made a change so that if you have migrated to V2, when you click the "Log new contact" button it will resort to V2. I will make some adjustments so that you can select your target logbook while in the "Add QSO form."

7. IW2ESL

IW2ESL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have the same problem and now I have different log in v1 and V2.
    That's because yesterday suddently I was not able to inset logs in v2 and systems was issuing error in call sign entry so I switched again to v1.
    Is it possible to redo a migration from v1 logs to v2 logs ?

8. N0AMT

On next login you'll be prompted to remigrate.

9. N2BTD

N2BTD Ham Member QRZ Page

I use QRZ mobile (cell phone) and generally look up call signs and once I look them up click "Log a new contact" and instead of going to the new V2 log I created it always goes to 1. Is there a way to make sure it either just goes to V2 or goes to both ? Thanks !

Brian

10. N0AMT

You have to open V2 at least once for the V2 flag in your account to get set, any time you click that button after that should go to V2.

Go here: http://logbook.qrz.com/, click logs, then try again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.