ad: HamHats-1

AE6AV - Larry Plummer - Passed on 10-12-2017

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by NJ6F, Oct 21, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. NJ6F

NJ6F Ham Member QRZ Page

AE6AV - Larry Plummer - Passed on 10-12-2017

AE6AV [​IMG] USA

Candle for Larry - AE6AV.jpg
    LAURENCE R PLUMMER
    PO BOX 5019
    SAN DIEGO, CA 92165
    USA

Dear All,
    Larry Plumber passed on October 12th, 2017 after having cancer in various areas of head and body. Even with aggressive proton therapy, it was too late to catch it. His last days were spent at his home with his grown children. On the day of his passing, good friend Tom, W5COM, came to visit him in the morning assuming he was up and around as before. To his surprise he found him in bed having suffered what I believe to be a stroke. I believe he waited for Tom to visit him and he squeezed his hand when ask to confirm, fully understanding Tom. He passed right after that meeting having lived a full and meaningful life.
    As a community of hams in the east county of San Diego, we will dearly miss him. He was a good friend and a tall soft spoken soul. He had just attended one of our El Cajon club meetings and was looking forward to returning. I used to bicycle with him and went salt water fishing as well. He was past age 70 and worked until the last, in management, for the San Diego Trolley.
    There will be a gathering on Saturday October 28th at 3 PM at the First Baptist Church of Lemon Grove 2910 Main Street.
    We all will all miss you Larry, and may you find happiness as you move on to the next dimension of heaven.
    99's
    Rich
    NJ6F