ad: chuckmartin

ADIF down load problem

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by AB4KJ, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AB4KJ

AB4KJ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Unable to download ADIF files since server move. Any help is appreciated.

Tnx

2. AE1PT

AE1PT Ham Member QRZ Page

3. AB4KJ

AB4KJ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Patrick. Appreciate the heads up. Look forward to the resolution.
    Mike

4. KE3FG

KE3FG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I still cannot download my ADIF file. After I click the download request button, I get an email saying my log is ready for download, but when I go to click download, the button is still grayed out.
    The reason I mention this is that someone on another thread reported that Fred had fixed the problem. It's not resolved for me. I would hope that when it has been fixed, an announcement would be made so we don't waste time until is has been resolved.

5. K2DSL

K2DSL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I ran through a test and it worked fine for me. If you go back to your logbook at http://www.qrz.com/lb/ click the green refresh icon on the bottom of the tab. After the page refreshes, click the Options tab and see if everything is good to go.

6. KE3FG

I routinely do this anyway, but I just repeated it and only the request button is available, even though I have been notified by email that the download is available.

7. K2DSL

K2DSL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Does it show on the Options tab a current date for the latest download at the top portion of the tab?

I'm not in a position to actual troubleshoot but the more info the better for anyone on the site that can.

8. KE3FG

ADIF Download
    Name: KE3FG.adi
    Date: -none-
    Size: 0 bytes
    BTW, thanks for your interest, DSL. Before the change in servers I could successfully download my QSOs every few days. I parse the data and transfer it to an Excel spreadsheet; It had been working very well before the site upgrade.

9. W7TX

W7TX Ham Member QRZ Page

It wouldn't work until I logged out and back in. Got it to download ok. Try logging out then back in.

10. KE3FG

Book Total: 5257
    View Total: 5257
    Confirmed: 221
    Waiting: 0 in, 5036 out
    Nope, tried it but that didn't change anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.